Christmas Decoration DIY
Do you need new some inspiration for your Christmas home decoration? Are you tired of what the big stores offer? Support local crafters or do it by yourself, let the Christmas spirit enter your home. How? It`s easy and for sure you`ll remember it for a lifetime. Involve your kids and the family, have fun!
1. Line up few candles in mason jars for a simple *non-wreath* table decoration
2. A simple green wreath and a few snowflake lights from Ikea offer a hint of Christmas in the corner of the room
3. Cotton Ball Christmas Snow
4. Oversized Snowflakes from Popsicle Sticks
5. Easy Tissue Paper Pom Poms
Thank you for visiting!