Valentine’s Day is the occasion when you can experience surprising attention and passionate emotions. Here we will share some Valentine`s day ideas, 10 creative ways to tell your beloved one, “I love you.”. Share with us yours!
1. On small pieces of craft paper, write down every kind of kiss that you can think of (example: with passion, friendly, etc.). Then fill a bag with your “kisses” and give it to your partner. Time for kisses!
2. Make a handmade book about the reasons why you love your spouse and why you are thankful. It will help you to focus on the things you love about your husband/wife.
3. After enjoying a romantic candlelight dinner for two at home, give your spouse a massage and watch a romantic movie. Classical scenery!
4. Surprise your spouse with a special getaway together. Arrange a childcare, ask for time off from work and pack your bags.
5. Go on a date with your spouse to a restaurant that you`ve been when you first met. Make a list with your best memories and share the lists.
6. Fill a large box with colorful helium balloons and special gifts for Valentine’s Day.
7. Order your favorite take-away food from a and have a picnic for all in your living room floor.
8. Make a special gourmet meal with symbols of love .
9. Hide little heart shaped candies in his/her shoes, coat, car, pocket, purse. They will remind him/her all day about your love an d care.
10. Write a poem for your beloved one, frame it and arrange it in your living room.